Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Splunk Architect to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Lake Oswego, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $70.24 - 79.02 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a Splunk architect and lead, you will participate in building and delivering a multi-year greenfield strategic software solution for the company's Membership management. As a key member you will architect, design and configure Splunk search servers, deployment servers, clustered indexers and forwarders. A Self-starter who can work independently with minimal guidance.
- Design, configure and build intuitive dashboard to report on the operational and business events.
- Hands on experience in Splunk search processing language (SPL), reporting, dashboards, and search acceleration techniques.
- Recommend, and implement architectural and design standards required to support system optimization.
- Gathering requirements, data ingestion (forwarders, API calls, DB queries, modular inputs), dashboard creation.
- Collaborate with various team to extract the information for onboarding the logs.
- Perform event correlation using information gathered to gain situational awareness.
- Creation and maintenance of alerts, saved searches, and other knowledge objects.
- Extract meaning and value by analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.