Are you super passionate about all things DevOps and start up environments working to finish products and get them to market? If so, then we are interested in discussing this DevOps Engineer role with you, for our customer in Scottsdale. The qualified candidate will be interested and able to work in a fast paced ever changing environment where deadlines are something you embrace!
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing configuration management (Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, mobile device environments, etc.) and cloud-based infrastructure as required.
- Contributes to requirements analysis and design.
- Provides critical input in design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Writes technical specifications (based on conceptual design and business requirements).
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation.
- Analyzes code to determine the cause of errors.
- Consults with end user(s) to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- DevOps (2 years of experience is required)
- Automation Scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.