Client is looking for a Project Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager
to help drive the execution and project management of marketing initiatives and campaigns. In this role, you'll support the Director of Client Service in building cross-functional team relationships and managing campaigns to drive successful results.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Assist in scoping project requests, determine needed creative/production resources, and coordinate creative-staff assignments.
- Partner with internal clients on development of creative briefs
- Manage projects from kickoff to delivery of assigned creative requests, including: multi-touch email campaigns, online banners, print/pdf collateral, tradeshow support, videos, etc.
- Ensure all campaigns and programs have detailed schedules, priorities, and deliverables.
- Manage the creative workflow and review process, including: Internal reviews with CD, client reviews, revisions, pre-production activity, and delivery of final deliverables to internal/external parties.
- QA of all email tests (links, etc.) and proofreading of final files before release to vendor.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams throughout the organization to ensure brand consistency (Website, UX, Content Marketing, Marketing Ops, etc).
- Proactively seek campaign results to inform future work.
- 5+ years experience working within an ad agency or in-house creative department.
- Knowledge of online, offline, and direct response marketing principles.
- Strong project management skills and desire to work in a client-service role.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration and communication skills in dealing effectively with various teams/departments across an organization.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and juggle several priorities simultaneously.
- Dedication to detail and accuracy.
- Team player who can also work independently.
Experience using project management software/tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.