Client is looking for a UNIX Security Admin
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Description:
- Competent to Proficient with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related field preferred.
- 6 years of related experience.
- Expertise for security related problem solving and risk mitigation.
- Will gather and understand requirements as well as design and integrate end-to-end technology build specifications and catalog entries that fulfill requirements across platforms.
Looking for candidates with:
- Cloakware or password vaulting experience
- Xsuite knowledge a plus
- Integration of applications into password vaulting
- PERL Scripting skills.
skills: Proficient in following technologies:
- Unix Scripting
- File manipulations
- PBRUN (Beyond Trust)
- Privilege Access Management
- Proficient in SQL Developer or TOAD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.