Global eCommerce Client is looking for-
- An experienced Sterling commerce developer with good knowledge of Java.
- Skill set preferred in Sterling: Inventory Management, Agent framework, SDF and transaction management in depth undertanding in Sterling, RTAM, DOM expertise and writing custom API's .
- Webservice exposure is a must. Previous Sterling upgrade experience is desirable.
- Smart sourcing and capacity management is a plus.
- Candidate should have hands on experience for Sterling development, Writing User Exits, customizing sterling workflow
- Candidate should have good knowledge of java coding and guideline
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Candidate should have hands on experience for Sterling development, Writing User Exits, customizing sterling workflow ?Candidate should have good knowledge of java coding and guidelines
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.