Sr. NET Developer
We are looking for a Sr. .Net Developer who has experience with AWS and CI/CD tools and tecknology for a direct hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
If you meet the qualifications below please apply!
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or four-year university or equivalent experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- strong understanding of relational data models.
- Understanding of AGILE principles with experience in Scrum or Kanban.
- Be familiar with team development tools and source control, i.e. Visual Studio, TFS, CVS, JIRA, GIT, etc.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to adapt and learn new technologies/processes.
- Effectively diagrams and communicates software and technical concepts clearly to the development team.
- keep up-to-date on the latest testing methods and technologies to producing high-quality software.
- Able create and maintain databases, including SQL Server or Oracle databases.
- Able to assist with advanced SQL performance issues and write/tune advanced SQL queries.
- Able to recognize and use OOP and SOLID principles and design patterns.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $106,000 - 113,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Builds systems to interface with clientele.
- Automates processes to improve efficiency.
- Builds tools to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Participates in self-organizing teams working toward a common goal.
- Responds to issues as they arise and partners with the Systems Assurance Group to improve monitoring.
- Works with business partners to understand requirements and goals.
- Prepares wireframes and mock-ups for proposed designs.
- Conducts peer reviews to ensure that development and security standards are enforced.
- Guides and mentors junior and mid-level developers on the team.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- C# Development (5 years of experience is required)
- OOP (3 years of experience is required)
- scrum (3 years of experience is required)
- CI/CD (2 years of experience is required)
- .net core
- AWS Microservices
- Amazon Web Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.