Sr. Fullstack Engineer
Randstad Technologies is looking for a Lead Fullstack Engineer with our healthcare insurance client in Reston, VA!
The ideal candidate will have fullstack development experience. On the front end, this person will either need to have Angular or React experience. On the backend, they will be using Java based technologies.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This person will be a lead resource on a healthcare claims project, working on creating new applications as well as updating legacy applications. They will be coding in React, Angular, and Java.
8-11 Years Experience and 5 years plus in Angular or React
- Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance industry. Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims
- Knowledge of EDI specifically ANSI X.12 transactions, e.g. 834, 837, etc. would be beneficial
- Strongly demonstrated knowledge of DB2
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge and experience with web services is strongly preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge and best practices of testing environments and processes
- Strong testing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with structured programming techniques
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Angular 6-8
- Rocket Shuttle
- Xpediter, FileAid, AbendAid
- MQ Series
- General IBM Utilities
- Micro Focus/Serena ChangeMan
- Eclipse, MyEclipse, or Topaz Workbench
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.