- Manage and mentor a team of Junior and Staff SDETs
- Work towards improving test automation framework and maintain scalable data sets
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department
- Educate developers, at all levels to write higher quality software, help shift test activities to the left and foster a fast feedback culture
- Identify quality weaknesses, suggest solutions and drive/initiate change
- Build and cultivate multi-functional relationships with peers in engineering, product, and design
- Deliver the best quality products and features in the shortest period of time without sacrificing quality
- Enhance existing capabilities with innovative solutions that will set us apart from our competition
location: OAKLAND, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 210,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Mobile development background in a world where the role of a quality engineer transcends into development
- experience and advocacy for Test Driven Development and continuous delivery.
- leadership and team building skills.
- An ability to operate in a dynamic and challenging, team-oriented environment, and to meet tight deadlines
- An ability to create automation roadmap for both dev and quality engineering organization
- A habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for tests, ensuring coverage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- XCUITest (5 years of experience is required)
- Swift (5 years of experience is required)
- AGILE EXPERIENCE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.