Company is a premier customer relationship management (CRM) and internet marketing company that connects automotive dealerships to customers in innovative, award-winning ways. We're seeking top performers to ensure exceptional quality standards are met across all phases of product development. WHY WORK HERE?
- A ton of autonomy, being able to help build something\
- Smaller company, very collaborative - have a voice in all decisions
- Great office culture and environment
- Fast growing company - doubling is customer base year-over-year
- Remote 1 day a week
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance (eligible on day 1)
- 401K with matching up to 4%
- 9 company holidays + 12 vacation days in first year
- Ample professional growth opportunities
- Profit sharing after 1 year
1. Manual testing of web applications (mobile testing would be a plus)
2. Attention to detail, ability to absorb technically complicated information and work autonomously
3. PM experience- someone to speak up and be assertive as they scale up development
location: CARMEL, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Play a key role in our Continuous Quality process by being directly involved in all phases of product development for web, iOS, and Android applications.
- Work with development teams to plan safe release schedules for application features.
- Decompose requirements into exhaustive test cases and create tests within TestRail.
- Lead feature testing for assigned projects on a continuous basis.
- Participate in regression testing, user acceptance testing, and load testing to ensure acceptance criteria are met and quality is high.
- Log issues discovered in testing with steps to reproduce and failed acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with development teams to assess testing impact and deployment risks.
- Participate in production releases and test feature delivery via post-production validation.
- Aid in identifying and documenting critical application flows for test automation.
- Assist in improving QA processes, tools, and environments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- QA Testing
- Manual QA Testing
- requirements gathering with user stories
- Mobile Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.