job summary: Senior Technical Project Manager with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) experience for Berlin, CT or Westwood, MA locations.
Key factors and experience needed to be successful in this role:
- Develops scope, tracks progress and mitigates issues, coordinates external and internal resources, day to day management of projects and financial reporting.
- MUST have experience with Cisco UCCE
- 6 month contract (possible extension)
- Main point of contact for all conflicts and risk assessment's
- Presented progress report to the Senior Steering Committee
- Unified Communications - implementation of voice, video conferencing and collaboration tools (WebEx and Jabber)
- Contact Center - implemented Intelligent Cisco Contact Center
- IVR - implemented Nuance application natural language understanding (NLU)
- CTI - using Cisco Finesse and Bucher & Suter integrating with Salesforce and Windward to provide screen pop
- Upgraded the Windward application and chaired the daily scrum meetings
- Help write test cases and tracked test results for CIT, SIT and UAT
- Workforce Management (WFM) - migrated from ASPECT software to NICE tool set - WFM, NPM and QM
location: Westwood, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This project is part of a Customer Group Portfolio and will concentrate on the Life Cycle Upgrade for the telephony systems used by the Call Centers. This candidate will plan, design, schedule and execute tracks within the Telephony Life Cycle Upgrade project. The implementation of this project will provide a fully updated platform of Cisco UCCE (Unified Contact Center Enterprise), Finesse, Verint WFM (Work Force Management) and Call Recording, RMG Wallboards and the coordination with the corporate Telephony Cisco Call Manager Platform and network.
- The Project Manager will be responsible to deliver this project to completion and owns the scope, cost, schedule and risks for the project. The Project Manager will manage multiple tracks, business and technical resources, consultants and vendors contracted to deliver solutions.
- General Responsibilities include: Managing all aspects of project delivery including budget, schedule, scope, weekly meetings, risks and issues; providing clear and accurate weekly and monthly project reporting and forecasting; acting as a champion to foster a positive project work environment; and successfully lead the team to accomplish all the project objectives on time and on budget.
- The successful candidate will be fully knowledgeable and proficient in all aspects of the project management Body of Knowledge.
- Must have demonstrated experience successfully managing large complex projects with multiple tracks and be able to cite practical examples of this including example deliverables.
- Candidate must have experience with the MS project scheduling tools.
- The successful candidate must have experience implementing enterprise wide Contact Center technology including ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), preferably Cisco UCCE, Agent Desktop integrations for Screen pop, preferably Cisco Finesse, Call Recording, outbound dialing, WFM and reporting.
- The successful candidate must understand networking principles, IP telephony, complex integrations across multiple centers and networks.
- The successful candidate will be a high energy, detail-oriented individual who will demonstrate: high caliber communication, leadership and people skills; strong organizational skills; and the ability to successfully initiate, track, report and close projects.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff; a strong process orientation including producing high quality documentation artifacts; and a sound working understanding of IT concepts and the IT design & delivery life cycle.
- The successful candidate also will demonstrate the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization from administrative and technical staff to executive Steering Committees and the ability to plan and execute Organizational Change Management to ensure that the technical solution delivered is fully accepted, used and provides solid business value.
skills: Please email most recent resume to email@example.com and give me a call at 940.441.5907 if interested in hearing more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.