Our Dallas based client is looking to add a DevOps engineer to their growing organization and help establish an 'Automation First' team environment! Please carefully read the role requirements and responsibilities listed below and if you feel as though this is the perfect role for you, apply today!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, implement, maintain CI/CD pipelines for multiple products
- Collaborate with engineering, authoring and other teams for automation best practices
- Extend test automation infrastructure functionality as products and needs evolve
- Provide tool and process support to development teams.
- Support and deploy releases to production environments.
- Handle difficult issues, identify and mitigate risks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- CI/CD (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Bash, Perl, PHP, Java, and Python (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Java experience (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.