Great Project Manager opportunity available with one of the top financial companies is the US in Newark, DE. Key to this one is: -Seasoned PM to manage complex Consumer Card, Small Business, Rewards and ----Segments suite of initiatives. Strong financial management skills required. If you believe this is you please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 973-387-8382 Summary:
- 7 - 10 years. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
- Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports. Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles, establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management; Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.