As a Security Engineer
you will be part of the Infrastructure Security Solutions Team. You will liaise with other Infrastructure Services teams, Integration, Application Delivery teams, Governance, Architecture or external suppliers.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
· Security Service Delivery (Reliable, Available, Secure, Compliant) according to agreed SLA's and OLA's within the defined service areas through the application of IT service management practices, policies, processes and procedures
· Security Solution design in terms of functional requirements, features and/or components and service specifications, within applicable guidelines
· Partner Management - including a.o. vendor selection, service/SLA/contract management, requirements identification, vendor evaluation, service/product delivery according to requirements.
· Application / service life cycle management to ensure compliant and supported services
· Customer Service and interaction - supporting and understanding customer needs and deliver needed security solutions
· Projects - represent security and participate in business and IT projects according to agile and traditional methodologies ensuring agreed functional and technical requirements are met and service operations is safeguarded.
· Adherence to applicable guidelines policies and controls
- Exposure to the following: General security technologies, Identity & Access Mgmt, Multi-factor Authentication, CyberArk, Microsoft Identity Manager, Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, Azure Security Implementations, Technical Risk Assessments
- Influencer who enjoys working with people
- Broad technology experience
- Process oriented with a continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with Agile or Lean methodologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.