The Developer II is responsible for managing and maintaining production of all systems supporting SSC personnel and fuel purchasing, delivery and transportation. This individual develops and improves existing and new applications to best serve the needs of customers.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Designs and develops applications that meet the business requirements of internal customers.
- Updates and maintains legacy applications according to business requirements.
- Meets with internal customers to determine business needs, requirements, and specifications.
- Builds ad-hoc queries and reports for internal customers based on business needs.
- Adheres to established project plans and timelines while delivering a quality end product.
- .NET, C#, SQL Server, HTML, and Java Script experience
- T-SQL, Power BI, SSRS
- Experience developing against MS Office Suite
- 5 + years related experience.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Easy to engage
- Willingness to learn
- Wants someone that is creative and will take instruction but will be able to suggest other ideas to the team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.