Our client in the Greater-Madison region is looking for a Senior OnBase Developer for a permanent position.
- 2-4 years of professional OnBase development experience.
- Hyland OnBase Enterprise Content Management (EMC) application development experience.
- 6 years in Information Systems, application development or systems integration.
- Experience with object-oriented development (OOP/OOD) using the C#.NET or VB.NET
- Experience writing SQL Server and DB2 Queries and stored procedures.
- Experience developing web services using JSON and SOAP.
- Experience using XML/XSLT.
- Experience using LINQ.
- Experience developing web services using WCF or WebAPI.
- Experience developing in ASP.Net or HTML5.
location: MONONA, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Development (70%)
- Design, code, test, and maintain applications that process business information.
- Assist Quality Assurance teams in testing of applications.
- Peer review code and technical documents for other team members.
- Participate in On-call rotation to resolve application failures.
- Assist in research and issue resolution for processing of business data.
- Monitor and trouble-shoot system performance, resolve issues (on-call issues, performance issues, etc.), and coordinate with respective support teams to resolve software and hardware issues.
- Create, lead, or participate in creation of advice and/or approve technical specification documents for new and modified code.
- Translate technical details into business terminology to bridge gaps between clients and IT.
- Provide daytime and nighttime production support for applications to provide positive customer service.
- Utilize source control software to maintain integrity of production software, including prior versions of code.
- Follow defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain system level documentation.
- Coordinate development activities with other teams, e.g. database management, infrastructure configuration, quality assurance testing.
- Provide leadership, expertise, and solutions on complex initiatives including all projects and maintenance work.
- Be capable of making independent decisions.
- Mentor others and represent management at times.
- Take leadership role on highly complex projects and provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Hyland OnBase Administrator
- Hyland OnBase
- OnBase API
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.