job summary: Summary:
- Focuses on the creation, maintenance and execution of test scripts and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, performance testing, test environments or application specialties with specific knowledge of Agile and Integration testing required. Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of these areas.
- Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process.
- Typically focused on integration for new functionality and regression / pre-release and maintenance post-release, or driving efficient testing in other areas. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- 10 + years. Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed.
- May include: setting testing processes and procedures for other testers, ensuring quality and completion of other testers outputs, functional, regression, integrated and performance testing, test data management, test environment management, and test batch support and operations.
- Will ensure own and others' adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls. Will have extensive experience in the field of testing and bring improvements to the process
- Tosca, Automation and Manual testing. DevOps, Horizon JIRA, ALM, Q-test.
- Tosca, Automation and Manual testing. DevOps, Horizon JIRA, ALM, Q-test,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.