1. Design and development for UCFA applications
3. Application Component level analysis for target state.
4. Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs.
5. Document application design, development and operation specifications
6. Ensure the quality of applications through formal testing and documentation.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
8. Develop/update appropriate systems documentation
9. Development and Analysis of key services to be transformed to target framework.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative , change-driven
- 3 + years of experience developing Single Page Architecture (SPA) web application using ASP.NET
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as VersionOne
and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ability to mentor and train less senior staff
- strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of all phases of project development and testing lifecycle
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- NET Developer (2 years of experience is required)
- C# (2 years of experience is required)
- .NET (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.