job summary: SR ASP.Net/MVC 5 Developer
- ASP.Net, MVC 5, C#, Web API (create & consume), SQL/ Oracle DB. .Net Core2+, Bootstrap front end.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the business.
- Leads efforts with Web and marketing team to increase the presence of web products.
- Owns the change request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
- Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the system monitoring process.
- Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team.
- Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for requirements, modeling in several disciplines.
- Leads vendor evaluation and analysis.
- BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 7 or more years related experience; multi platform experience, and expert level experience with business and technical applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, and provide troubleshooting support.
- Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
skills: Will be working on Application Development as below -
- Develop applications using TFS, ASP.NET
, C#, VB.NET
, IIS, WCF, Web API, Web Services, MVC 5/Core 2.x, LINQ, Entity Framework and Design Patterns
- Develop applications using ASP.NET
, C#, SQL Server and Oracle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.