Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Microsoft Modern Workplace Architect for one of the top healthcare organizations in Los Angeles! The position will be expected to craft and propose governance models, policies, practice standards, and long term strategies for leveraging modern microsoft technologies like Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Office 365, and Power Platform,
with a continuous learning mentality to drive tech innovation
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68.75 - 75.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Drive Microsoft technology strategy and innovation projects
· Manage projects using agile methodology to develop POC and production ready solutions
· Manage technical project team both onsite and remote to drive project deliverables
· Maintain a good working relationship with client and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Power BI
- Solution Architecture
- Office 365 (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.