location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The responsibilities include execution of full life cycle activities in support of multiple projects which will include but not limited to:
- Work within an Agile Scrum team to deliver new functionality within M360 every Sprint.
- Will be responsible for work fixing defects identified within the Scrum, testing and Production environments.
- Work with the Architects and UI Designers to design and develop the UI functionality that meets the acceptance criteria in the User Stories.
- Engages with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Business Analysts on a daily basis to deliver functionality that meets the Customer needs every Sprint.
- Follow the Agile Scrum Principles and participate in all the Agile ceremonies.
- Support the Build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set.
- Responsible for unit and shake out testing.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of professional experience as a front end developer
- Expertise in Angular 4 and above
- Expertise in AngularJS
- Experience in connecting with Restful Web Service
- Experience with creating mock Server
- Experience in Karmas/Jasmine for Angular unit test
- Experience in Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Sonar
- Experience in WebPack, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, etc.
- Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus
- Experience with front end development tools such as VS code, Webstorm, Eclipse etc.
skills: - Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.