job summary: Summary:
- Senior Network/System Engineer required to support the transition from to a new meeting platform.
- Desired working knowledge of networking and telecommunications technologies, with a focus on managing user/usage data.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and maintain a data migration process by analyzing large and complex data sets across multiple platforms.
- Implement and provide consistent data file structure and formatting as required based on the migration timeline.
- Generate scheduled and ad-hoc reports as needed throughout the program.
- Act as a quality control point for the migration by analyzing various data sets to ensure migration expectations and adoption estimates are accurate.
- Assist platform owners and consumers of old/new platform data with data management and transformation
- Identify and report data discrepancies, exceptions and anomalies across multiple systems in a timely manner
- Create reports to trend usage on new and old platforms in order to measure progress based on success measures
- 8+ years of experience working with large datasets
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret large data sets.
- Experience with using an ETL management tool to collect data from various sources into analytical databases.
- Proficiency in using SQL and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Working knowledge of Networking and Telecommunications technologies
- Understanding of people/user related attributes & relationships and their impact to the overall user experience (UX).
- Organized and detail oriented, displaying accuracy and thoroughness in all specified responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.