job summary: Summary:
- Prior Commercial Loan System Experience
- Excellent Communications
- Ability to understand Loans/interest calculations
- 5+ years experience in technology projects as a business systems analyst
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyze current business processes & work with product managers to identify solutions for target system.
- Work with business product owners to document requirements
- Translate business requirements into features and stories.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure delivered software completely satisfies all test/acceptance criteria
- Create and manage Business Requirements artifacts such as User Stories using applicable tools, use case documents etc.
- Create functional, data and integration system documentation, as needed, to facilitate on-going application support and future impact assessments
Required skills & experience
- Proactive self-starter who can lead by example to assess a problem, develop a work-plan to solve the problem and execute that work-plan to completion
- Ability to work independently or in groups to solve business & technology problems
- Able to understand strategic objectives, but can deliver on tactical solutions on the way to a long-term solution
- Must possess solid analytical and technical capabilities and a demonstrated ability to broadly apply these skills
- Business requirements management software (e.g. JIRA, etc)
- Collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM/Quality Center, Rally/CA Agile, Rational Team Concert, etc
- Must have MS Office tools experience: Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint
- Working in a highly regulated business environment
- Desired business & technology experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.