This person must have a strong desire for improving operational efficiency through a combination of superior processes and cutting edge technology. This person will have strong intuition on which areas of the operation could be streamlined using automation technology and which areas need a strong human-driven process. This person would have a bias against building a people heavy operations model and instead aggressively look for opportunities where technology can provide massive operational leverage. This person is very familiar with data-driven operational excellence frameworks and has a proven track record of driving teams to achieve operational excellence consistently.
They will collaborate closely with the product and engineering team to continuously improve the technology leverage experienced by the operations team. They will have a strong understanding of technology to draw inspiration from other products/companies and partner with the product team to brainstorm incorporating cutting edge technology or integrating with other product.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop and implement strong operational processes that enable our operations team to be highly leveraged and perform with operational excellence
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and operations leadership to identify which areas of the operations can be improved through full automation and strong human-in-the-loop solutions
- Participate in the ongoing process of investigating, analyzing and providing scalable tech-enabled solutions to operational challenges
- Coordinate across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus and sense of urgency to incorporate tech-enabled scale
- Follow Enterprise standards for Security and Best Practices
- Seek opportunities to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes where appropriate
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Getdone's suite of products and how they impact client experience, site performance, stability, and quality
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to identify and solve bottlenecks and increase team efficiency via technology solutions
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- business operations
- IT Operations
- Technical Operations
- using technology to scale operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.