Client is looking for a Senior Financial Business Analyst to join our Financial Services team. You will lead delivery teams helping clients to drive innovative strategies to improve business performance and manage risk.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Structure and price complex client engagements and monitor financial performance
- Manage programs of work in accordance with projected timelines, budgets, and quality standards
- Lead secondary research, data collection, and market/competitor analyses
- Lead customer/vendor analysis and client interviews and workshops; develop and present solutions and recommendations
- Lead financial analysis and business case development and apply new conceptual frameworks and analytical approaches
Your skills & experience:
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience in the financial services realm
- Experience implementing Charles River IMS
- Demonstrated experience working on implementation-based initiatives within the buy-side investment management technology marketplace
- Proven track record of managing and growing complex client relationships
- Strong understanding of and ability to create financial models and business cases
- Experience with multiple asset classes: Fixed Income, Equity, Equity Derivatives, Credit/Rate Derivatives, and Foreign Exchange
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions
- Deep experience leading process improvement, comparative analysis, and change management projects using a variety of formalized tools and methodologies
- Experience planning large projects, managing time, resources, and priorities and meeting goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work at client site
skills: Set yourself apart with:
- Heavy wealth and asset management experience
- Experience with one or more of the following packages: Bloomberg POMS/AIM, Geneva, Simcorp Dimension or Eagle Pace/Star
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.