Randstad Technologies is looking for a Project Manager II for an exciting contract opportunity in Overland Park, KS! The Project Manager II provides project support and leadership to cross-functional teams consisting of members from key business functions and technical functions to document, analyze, and lead improvement initiatives. Apply now!
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Randstad Technologies is looking for a Project Manager II for an exciting contract opportunity in Overland Park, KS! The Project Manager II provides project support and leadership to cross-functional teams consisting of members from key business functions and technical functions to document, analyze, and lead improvement initiatives. Apply now! Project Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Project evaluation
- Definition/goal setting
- Project planning and identifying/securing appropriate resources
- Delegating work and managing deliverables
- Analyzing complex information
- Developing and presenting recommendations to leadership
- Sharing information with appropriate internal/external constituents
- Delivery of improved performance measurement capabilities
- Develop and manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage team responsible for several process improvement projects and/or activities
- Overall responsibility for ensuring project implementation and/or support within scope of responsibility, to include activities such as process flow definition, operational readiness support, process documentation, communication, and/or project management.
- Resource management responsibilities
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Excellent organizational skills: Attention to details.
- Working Knowledge and Understanding of Change Control Processes
- Needs to be able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Strong skills set with Microsoft outlook/outlook calendar/skype software¿s collaboration and time management tools
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- 4-6 years progressive leadership experience with demonstrated experience managing inventory and programs.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong overall computer skills
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your customers motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your customers.
- General Knowledge of IT structure
- Unix System Administrator soft skills a bonus.
- IT project manager experience bonus
- Project Manager skillset requirement
- 5 years' experience in project management Time Management: You will be working with teammates, employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Unix System Administrator
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Functional Project Manager
- change control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.