We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineer Java/Snowflake Developer to work in Smithfield, Rhode Island.
We are looking for a Java/Spring Batch Developer to join the team and assist in the creation Data Lake on an Amazon Web Services platform. The Business Intelligence group is responsible for crafting, building and maintaining the operational and analytical capability. The data infrastructure is going through significant growth, and this is an opportunity to take a contributing role in shaping The Client capability in this area. The Team has been tasked with building a Data Lake on Snowflake hosted on AWS. This is a multi-year initiative which starts with foundational buildout in 2019 followed by prepared and curated layers.
location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participates in the development, improvement and maintenance of database applications both as an individual contributor and as a team member
- Designs batch cycle procedures on major projects using scripting and Control M and performs functional analysis for major projects supporting several corporate initiatives
- Works with IT partners and user community for project definition; works on multiple platforms and multiple projects concurrently
- Performs independent technical analysis, debugging and troubleshooting as well as code and unit testing for complex scope modules, and projects
- Serves as a technical resource for others and participates in rotating production support activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- spring batch (4 years of experience is required)
- Snowflake Schema
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.