job summary: Summary:
Angular /Java API developer
- Able to design and implement a micro service based application using Instabase, python, Django and related frameworks. Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market. Good understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP and XML).
- Experience developing in an agile environment with tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with CI process and build tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Maven.
- Create software test plans following Test-Driven Development standards.
- Knowledge of (SDLC) software methodologies (e.g., SCRUM/Agile, Waterfall); Agile development is preferred
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience with SQL and any NoSQL database is a plus.
- Experience with autosys and batch processing
- 5+ years of software development experience, 3+ years of professional work experience in developing REST, WEB APIs. Experience with libraries like scikit-learn, SpaCy, NLTK, CoreNLP, Gensim.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide correct solution. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Hands on Linux and Shell Scripting experience, Autosys batch job scheduling. Hands on SQL experience, experience in working with multiple data sources and databases and integrate into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT) and Continuous integration continuous deployment Requirements
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
qualifications: Nice to have skills:
- Experience in building financial applications, experience in working with data using machine learning tools and data analysis tools like pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
skills: Top 3 required IT/Technical skill-sets:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.