Sr. Java Developer
job summary: Summary:
- Senior Java Developer with experience designing, developing, and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that the final product meets end user acceptance criteria.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java cli ent/server development and Oracle.
- 7 to 10 years of experience as a Linux Java Application Developer with 3 years as Application Lead.
- Should be able to design, develop and support application solutions with focus on Oracle and Java architecture.
- Knowledge and experience of working with any of the Core Java and J2EE technologies, API SOAP and REST Services.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and business skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Willingness to learn, install and configure Vendor product.
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex tasks and changing priorities.
- Experience is Agile SDM methodology.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently..
- Hands on Linux Shell and Windows scripting.
- Development experience in Java, J2EE related technologies, Spring, APIs.
- Oracle, SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Working knowledge of using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Horizon JIRA and Confluence.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.