Randstad Technologies is looking for a PEGA Solution Architect for our healthcare insurance provider in Reston, VA.
This individual will be primary working on NextGen-Configurable Benefits and Products(CBP) initiative. The responsibilities for this individual is to play solution architect role to perform full life-cycle activities in support of multiple projects identified by chief architect.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 84 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: These activities include but are not limited to:
1. Lead solution and integration architecture concept discussion supporting PEGA(PRPC, BPM) and PCS(Product Compose System).
2. Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes for the project
3. Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to support architecture decision
4. Work with SMEs from applications area on the technical analysis to support architecture and technical design
5. Work with project and development managers to define the scope and develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related to the project
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, good health payer domain knowledge, and more than 10 years professional software development and application architecture experience, including 6 years' architecture and development experience with PEGA PRPC and BPM . Specific requirements include, but not limited to: Must to have:
- Good understanding and working experience with Healthcare Payer administrative system, especially claim adjudication and benefit management systems.
- Proven strong technical architecture design background
- Good business understanding of call center, inquiry and case management, and customer relationship management.
- Deep knowledge of SOA and BPM concept, and solid understanding and hands-on technical experience with PEGA, both as business process management(BPM) and Business Rule Engine(BRE).
- The architecture design experience of implementing complex business processes and applications using PEGA, Web Services, Spring, and Java/JEE framework.
- Architecture and implementation experience with highly scalable web application
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
skills: A big plus to have:
- Healthcare Payer industry knowledge and experience
- Ability to work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with PEGA PCS
- Experience with healthcare payer administrative systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.