job summary: Job Description:
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Coding and unit testing activities related to large program project.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Coding and unit testing activities related to large program project. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
qualifications: Minimum requirements:
- WebSphere Message Broker or Integration Hub (IIB) development experience using ESQL functions with different formats (CWF, TDS, XML) and with different message domains(XMLNSC, MRM).
- Experience with developing/working with XML schemas,. Understanding of XSLT's and XPATH's .
- Experience with MQ or similar product.
- Application development experience with relational databases such as DB2 or SQL Server and SQL or ESQL
- UNIX experience, file system commands, scripting and tools
skills: Preferred requirements:
- Experience with IBM FTM including experience modeling FSMs and application development with Actions, Mappers, Physical Transmission Wrapper, Event Processing flow and Heartbeat.
- Application development using Java preferably developing web services and deploying to WebSphere message broker of any J2EE Container
- Familiar with Payments messaging standards such as NACHA, SWIFT, ACI MTS
- Experience of development experience web services (client/service) using message broker with WSDL(web services definition language).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.