job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Instructional Designer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Portland, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $33.39 - 37.56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Develop training solutions using prescribed tools according to process, quality, budget, and milestone standards. Identifies and raises issues/risks to ensure project success. Coaches peers. Provides input to Instructional Designer/Developer Leads (IDDL) regarding process and continuous quality improvement.
- Education: Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience Level: 3-6 Years Required
- Learning Training and Curriculum Design and Management experience.
- Computer Based Training (CBT) Design & Development.
- Technical Writing.
- Oral and Written Communication.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Must have experience in web-based training, storyboard design, and Instructor-led training design.
- Must have excellent technical writing skills (however, not in lieu of training development skills)
- Work with underwriting subject matter experts to create training for the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.