Our client, a large retail distributor in Edison is looking for an SAP Developer, you will work the development of complex technical objects for the SAP S/4 Hana, CAR and other systems and integrate them with Oracle and other legacy applications. You will be responsible for the development of all Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Form and Workflow (RICEFW) programs and other technical objects.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and implement technical components accordingly.
- Ability to create Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Unit Test documents for the technical solutions being implemented.
- Partner with the business and IT to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions within IT, with Business and internal / external SMEs
- Analyze and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy needs.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with the business for troubleshooting and resolution
- Implement, customize and test solutions and develop specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and support once live
- Drive business value and ultimately successful outcomes by helping the business understand how best to leverage, implement and sustain the solution
- Provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- 5+ years of SAP implementation experience
- Experience in Fiori is required
- Experience in the retail Industry a plus.
- Should have done at least 1 SAP Implementation / Rollout projects related to Retail Industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy.
- Knowledge of SAP technologies, data base platform and integration platform.
- Project experience within SAP S/4 Hana and Fiori experience required
- Knowledge in the following technical areas are a plus: Integration with SAP CAR and POS applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.