job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Business Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Portland, OR area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $31.81 - 35.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analysis of costing results between old and new systems with the ability to explain variation
- Updating key tables and rollup categorizations in new model with proper information
- Working with shareholders from other internal NCAP teams as well as outside teams that are providing information.
- Ability to work independently with a geographically dispersed team.
- Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business processes through interviewing clients and reviewing and analyzing existing systems and processes.
- Articulates interrelationships and recasts business flow into system specifications.
- Able to interpret existing costing structures and apply it to new technological solution
- Reviewing potential source information for creating new allocation statistics
- Assisting & creating PowerPoint decks that outline project progression or key information to major stakeholders.
- Designing membership based allocation solution in conjunction with other NCAP teams as well as our vendor
- Documenting key processing steps and categorization of departments, accounts, and rollups.
- Collaborate with other members of the Operational Model build team in establishing key standards and formatting decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 yr+ health care experience and/or finance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Moderate level of SQL proficiency
- Ability to travel every 10-12 weeks.
- 2 yr+ of cost accounting experience
- 3 yr+ of Kaiser Permanente experience
- 4 yr+ experience in health care finance operations
- Familiarity with Alliance, CMIS, or StrataJazz costing systems.
- Familiarity with Agile project methodology and JIRA software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.