Our client, a large retail distributor in Edison is looking for an SAP Planning Analyst, You will support the ongoing implementations of SAP S/4 HANA, CAR and other systems specific to the areas of Forecasting & Replenishment (F&R), Unified Demand Forecasting (UDF), and other Inventory Planning related functions and capabilities.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Defining and documenting business requirements,
- Determining and designing appropriate solutions, Configuring and building the SAP solutions, Developing enhancement specifications,
- Testing, training, deploying and supporting the delivered solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles with Forecasting & Replenishment (F&R) experience.
- 1 year UDF experience preferred.
skills: Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP systems and legacy applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.