Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $39.44 - 44.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan..
- 5+ Developer experience
- 2+ Administration experience with Talend product
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with very large relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server or Teradata)
- Proven leadership experience leading technical projects and technical team members.
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality specifications
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to solve problems within area of control quickly and decisively and the understanding of when to escalate issues outside area of control
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to critical deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with different teams across multiple organizations, locations and time zones
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to articulate complex technical ideas in easy to understand business terms
skills: - Possess ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.