job summary: TOP REQUIREMENTS:
Java, Mulesoft, Databases (SQL, MySQL, Oracle) ; nice to have Talend ETL Technical Skillset Required:
- Required Exp : 5 more years of technical experience
- Mulesoft : Experience with X.12 EDI , working with custom connectors.
- SQL , MySQL , Oracle
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Agile methodology experience
- Talend ETL
- Knowledge of the Healthcare EDI Transaction
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
o Work with client to understand legacy MMIS system / processing
o Work with client to understand their technical integration points with view of their MMIS system
o Coding and development in Mulesoft to perform flat file transformation
o Writing complex database queries combining multiple tables
o Maintain tasks and updates in Rally
o Participates in and/or run scrum meetings if and when needed
o When needed plays Product Owner and provides functional guidance to the team
o Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure testing efforts align with system deliveries and business processes
o Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
o Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues.
o Performs complex conceptual analyses.
o Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
o Motivates and inspires other team members
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- talend (3 years of experience is preferred)
- mysql (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Mule (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.