job summary: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify solutions, develop and execute strategies as they relate to formulations and raw material projects.
- Develop procedures for present Formula Control systems and processes in compliance with current cGMP and ISO standards while maintaining the integrity and security of the formulations.
- Provide expert knowledge of master data in support of Business, Operations and Technology teams.
- Manage Change Control Processes and systems related to Formula Control.
- Manage processes to maintain current and historical formulation and raw material information files.
- Develop standards, guidelines and processes to consistently address master data issues such as data standards and data synchronization
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience maintaining SAP Master Data objects like Material, BOM, Routes, Recipe Management workbench (RMWB).
- Broad experience desired, but not essential, in areas, such as data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance, and enterprise architecture frameworks.
qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 5-8 years of related experience
skills: Physical and Travel Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.