RPA Business Analyst
· Advisory and consulting to clients for creation and delivery of RPA operating structure, governance, automation roadmap, and documentation.
· Lead/support implementation team of RPA developers throughout deployment of automation during Proof of Concepts (POC), project implementation, post implementation changes - working as the interface with client teams
· Lead integrating activities with other client IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts
· Interface directly with the client on regular basis
· Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build effort estimates, ROI
· Deliver demos, technical training's and support for new/existing clients
· Create & Publish Artifacts, set standard methodology for requirement gathering
· Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
· Champion in Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Documentation.
· Experience in Various SDLC methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, etc.
· Experience in Team Management, Project Management
· Experience in conducting workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
· Capability to lead and manage process evaluation and screening, mapping, operational and business requirements detailing and documentation
· Ability to capture Nonfunctional requirements
· Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
· Experience in evaluating various technology products and developing expertise in underlying technology
· Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as OCR, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics etc.
· Present summary of findings to the client and walk them through to-be design of the automated process.
· Day to day activities include sitting with the business to probe for detailed, step by step business requirements in order to create a Process Definition Document (PDD) to hand over to a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer who will then create the Solution Design Document (SDD) of the automated business process
· Strong Negotiation Skills
· Outstanding stakeholder management skills and experience, including virtual relationship management
· Experience with implementation of RPA, with hands on - at least one of the RPA tools - Blue Prism, UiPath, Workfusion, Automation Anywhere, etc.
· RPA Certification on any tool
· Knowledge and experience of setting of RPA operating structure
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.