We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst contractor to support the team's operational activities including incident/problem investigation and resolution, coordination and communication with our vendor partners, responding to work requests, and other required support activities. In addition, this person would support rate revisions as they impact our rating vendors.
The successful candidate must have a customer service orientation with a strong focus on delivering high quality solutions. They must have excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with multiple IT teams and business customers. The successful candidate must be a self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. They must also have a focus on improving processes and continuing to enhance the efficiency and productivity of the team.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Engage with vendors, business, rate revision, and potential project teams to ensure that the capabilities and limitations of Comparative Raters are understood and included in system requirements.
- Translate our requirements into vendor requirements and work with vendors, developers, and the QA's to ensure successful implementation.
- Communicate with vendors to answer questions and provide additional guidance on requirements.
- Navigate vendor software, to resolve or analyze test and production issues.
- Analyze available data to answer business questions in support of current capabilities and enhancements.
- Understand system monitoring and use available data to quickly recognize and act on production issues.
- Work with external vendors to ensure accurate rates are consistently presented. Required Skills:
- Demonstrate analytical skills with previous experience interpreting, developing and documenting technical requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders within Business, IT and external partners
- Experienced in using Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS)
- Intermediate MS office skills, with special attention to Excel
- Good business acumen
- Troubleshooting skills to assist with diagnosis and communication of defects
- Ability to present technical concepts and findings to the appropriate audience
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task Preferred Skills:
- Given-When-Then (GWT) requirements creation experience
- Experience documenting test plans
- Experience working with quoting systems
- Insurance industry experience
- Working knowledge of XML, with special preference to ACORD XML
Previous experience working with vendors or vendor software
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Requirements Gathering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.