job summary: Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Business and IT knowledge resource facilitating the delivery of capabilities and functionality to strategize solutions that support long term Business and IT objectives.
- · Collaborate with project managers, product owners, vendors, software engineers, architects on technical design throughout the product engineering lifecycle
- · Facilitate meetings with vendors, business stakeholders and product management team to drive requirements gathering, service-oriented analysis, modelling, and design activities
- · Analyze business needs and drive functional and non-functional system requirements including: requirements documents, use cases, data flow diagrams, system diagrams, technical specification documentations
- · Develop use cases and user stories to support end user and application behavior flows across multiple end user channels
- · Lead ownership of API product delivery through definition, design, build and test
- · Perform analysis, definition and development of detailed source-to-target data mappings and data transformation rules in support of REST/FHIR based service models and message schemas
- · Define, use and communicate design patterns and best practices in service oriented analysis, design and development
- · Support API management, certification and governance through emerging tools and documentation including Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0 Specifications.
- · Proactively identify and address security gaps in solution design and delivery
- · Develop strategies to improve service development life cycle and governance processes
- · Collaborate with Quality Assurance team to ensure test plan aligns with solution design (FHIR Service, UI integration, etc) and provide support QA team throughout the testing lifecycle to analyze issues, determine root cause, proactively research and apply knowledge to resolve issue
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: IDEAL BACKGROUND:
Healthcare specific background would be ideal. Anyone with standard healthcare data exchange methodology (e.g. FHIR, HL7, EDI X12, etc.) would be a plus. Source to target data mapping is a must. RESTful API web service design & development and use of tool such as Postman or SoapUI is also very important. Strong written, verbal communication skills. Ability to interface with business & IT teams and foster clear communication is important.
qualifications: Must haves:
- · Expert in complex source to target data mapping (e.g. database to API, Rest API to Rest API, XML to JSON, API to user interface, etc.).
- · Ability to analyze data reside in disparate systems, and ability to map these using common terminology
- · Proficient in JSON and XML. Extensive knowledge of RESTful & Soap API design, development, and implementation. Comfortable using tools including Soap UI, Rest Client, and Postman to analyze payloads.
- · Proficient in FHIR STU3.0 or higher. Familiar with HL7, EDI (e.g. Experience with EDI formats (835/837, 270/271, etc.) and other applicable healthcare or payer data formats.
- · Familiar with manual or automated quality assurance testing including: test scenario definition, functional testing, cross browser testing, smoke testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, integration testing, negative testing, etc.
- · Comfortable working with continuously changing requirements. Adaptable and flexible working in a fluctuating work environment and can quickly assimilate to changes.
- · Ability to write basic SQL queries and troubleshoot data mapping issues/verify data quality
- · Experience using a structured Agile SDLC process to deliver a software solution.
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills, acute attention to detail, and highly organized.
- · Exposure to various ETL tools
- · Healthcare industry experience a strong plus
skills: TOP REQUIREMENTS:
- Healthcare specific background
- Source to target data mapping & RESTful API web service experience
- Ability to interface with clients
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.