job summary: Summary:
- Quantitative Services team is leading process automation initiatives that require identifying, researching and developing analytical and technical solution that enhance existing process, eliminate manual tasks and gain process efficiencies.
- An ideal candidate needs to have 2+ years of experience with process automation, strong analytical skills, and proficiency in Python and core programming languages, Java, Groovy, SQL and Excel VBA.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Partner with business partners as well as team members to identify, design, develop, test and maintain automation of the business processes.
- Identify and define process automation scope using frameworks like UIPath, WorkFusion and Appian.
- Troubleshoot root causes and fix automation exceptions to reduce fallout.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of system design, ETL and data ingestion techniques.
- Employ agile development practices and continuous deployment.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience with advanced Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/Data Science or other quantitative discipline
- Experience with Python programming, Java, Groovy, SQL for both one-hit queries and ETL, Excel VBA experience.
- Knowledge of environment setups and SDLC using pip/ gradle/ Jenkins.
- Grasp of data analysis and machine learning techniques using pandas / scikit-learn/ numpy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of information and conceptualize the impact across operational processes.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, Robotics Process Automation
- Excellent communication & knowledge of operational processes
- Please let me know should you need further clarification.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.