The Senior SQL Developer will be responsible for designing and scaling multiple databases for a fast-growing SaaS organization. You should be detail oriented and comfortable balancing multiple projects. This person will contribute to performance troubleshooting, and building performant and resilient code.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and implement resilient and performant database processes and solutions.
- Develop custom stored procedures, views, user-defined functions or Triggers.
- Understanding of T-SQL Programming / DDL / DML statement.
- Participate in database design and data access strategies.
- Debug and tune/optimize SQL code either directly or indirectly from application.
- Manage SQL Server on Azure VM / Azure SQL/ Managed Instances.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop functional requirements into the system.
- Assist other developers with when they ask for help.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Server developer (4 years of experience is required)
- Git (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Azure (e.g. Cloud Services, Active Directory, Open ID Authentication) (4 years of experience is required)
- T-SQL (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.