Sr. Applications Developer
job summary: Ideal Background
- Healthcare background is desirable but not required. Our focus is on technology and ideally someone who can ramp up to new technologies while on job.
- Some of the key technology background we are looking for are, Angular, Hasura, GraphQL, Azure functions, Typescript, Kafka, Spring boot. Additionally, knowledge of testing frameworks in general is required but if they have background in Cucumber, Gherkin and Karate that will be advantageous. Familiarity with Git, Jenkins (CI/CD pipelines) is a plus but not needed.
: Azure development, Hasura/GraphQL, Angular. Hasura is a relatively new technology and still doesn't have a very large talent pool but if they are with GraphQL it will compensate for that.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $43.50 - 59.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- We are looking for someone who is not only good at technology but also has a mature thought process around solving complex problems.
- They should be familiar with agile and ATDD development process. They should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- In terms of soft skills communication and collaboration are definitely what we are looking for.
- Application Development, Coding, Quality Engineering, UI/DB work, code review, Agile development contribution
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- IT Application Development
- Azure development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.