Oracle EBS Administrator-Engineer
Randstad Technologies is looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite Administrator/Engineer for a long term contract to potential perm opportunity in Jacksonville, Fl.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This position is responsible for all aspects of E-Business Suite administration including configuration/patching/upgrade of application, maintenance of integrations, supporting developers, preparation and maintenance of operational documentation and standards, version control and migration of application code, provide guidance to developers with EBS tech stack and other development tools, leading application upgrades and server refresh projects, working with operations teams in investigating and troubleshooting of complex service problems across functions, ensure that services and components meet and continue to meet all of their SLAs, proactively monitor database and application to identify for any performance bottlenecks, provide assistance to developers in optimizing code and business processes, maintain SOX/Security compliance, work with internal and external auditors during the quarterly audit efforts to continue to enforce SOX controls, manage and work through Oracle's Service Request escalation process, and participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to assist support teams in meeting the business SLAs. Reporting System Knowledge: Tableau Process Knowledge: Agile, Scrum, KanBan, User Stories Soft Skills: Good communication skills
E-Business Suite administration including configuration, patching, and upgrade of application ( 12.2.7 version and above)
- Experience with Oracle SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and Jdeveloper
- Understanding of financial business processes and transactions for E-business Suite application modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, iProcurement,
Web Expense, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Cash Management, Projects/Grants, Fixed Assets, Order Management)
- Hands on version control and migration of source code following Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Expert in E-Business Suite Tech Stack, Workflow Builder, OA Framework and Personalization's
- Proficient in database activities, administration & performance turning
- Experience in leading application upgrades and server refresh projects
- Experience in designing/configuring Oracle EBS responsibilities, menus, form personalization's and profile options
- Experience in supporting Concurrent Manager including maintaining jobs and request sets, developing job alerts and notifications, and performance tuning Concurrent Manager
skills: Looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree in computer science.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.