IT Project Coordinator
The successful candidate will have experience in an IT department, in the coordination of Portfolio Management activities; and possess strong organization, communication and people skills in order to be able to successfully coordinate several key activities.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Coordinates and Facilitates the following global activities:
o Manage communication, collection, tracking and progress of Demand Backlog
o Assist with organizing Steering Committee meetings with all major stakeholder groups by managing logistics, and ensuring we have appropriate preparation and agenda in advance, and summary published following the committee meetings.
o Assist with organizing Portfolio Reviews at global department level and at function level as needed
o Facilitate governance meetings for Applications & Infrastructure projects in NX on a monthly basis - this is critical process for initiating new projects
o Facilitate the decision making and communications for the decisions following reviews.
o Organize Project Review meetings on monthly basis to monitor project execution.
In addition to the significant coordination, facilitate and management activities above, the candidate will also be responsible for ensuring we have good data quality in our tracking systems through strong collaboration with our internal NX groups, stakeholders, leads and managers.
3+ years experience in Phamaceutical Industry / Informatics Department
· Proven capability interacting with managers and leaders in an Informatics organization
· The ability to work in cross-functional teams along with strong organizational skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
· The candidate must have sound judgment, be well organized with a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
skills: Must be able to handle several projects in parallel and follow through on expectations, with minimal supervision.
· Self-motivated, proactive in anticipating needs and thinking beyond the guidelines provided.
· Have global experience (knowledge of time-zones and cultural aspects).
· Able to work independently and contribute as an effective team member.
· Accuracy and adherence to deadlines in a fast paced environment is essential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.