job summary: Summary:
The Project Test Manager (PTM):
- Is the single point of contact leading testing for large or multiple medium scale projects sponsored by I&BST Tech Executives.
- Is a member of the Core Project Team working directly with Technology, Business and QA Leads and Managers.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manages all testing efforts to ensure Production Readiness.
- Is accountable and participates in all phases of testing deliverables (planning, data, testing goals, script creation, script execution, traceability, defect management, implementation support).
- Is responsible for project?s adherence to all Enterprise Testing Standards.
- Communicates regularly with Senior Leaders via project meetings and status reports.
- Project Test Management, large scale efforts -Integrated Functional Testing
- System Development lifecycle knowledge -Agile/Waterfall
- HP-ALM expertise all modules /Jira experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Attention to details
- Consumer and/or GWIM (Investment ) Application / LOB knowledge
- Agile Methodology Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.