The Infrastructure Automation Manager will provide leadership and direction to a team of IT professionals responsible for infrastructure automation as an extension of DevOps and Cloud services and initiatives. You will manage the delivery of automated infrastructure services to application development and infrastructure teams, and champion the usage of automation tools and practices. This role also supports and implements global projects and major initiatives such as our Cloud transformation journey.
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Specific Job Knowledge:
- Implementing automation, orchestration, and configuration management practices across an infrastructure and/or operations department.
- Understanding of governance and best practices required to implement a successful automation program.
- Understanding of source code management best practices, workflows, integrations, etc.
- Deep knowledge of how infrastructure services are created, maintained, and sunset across a large organization.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following configuration management tools: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or Salt Stack.
qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- 10+ years of relevant IT infrastructure experience.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- 2+ years working in Agile delivery methodologies (Kanban/Scrum).
- Management of globally dispersed team members a plus.
- Management of development teams a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with implementing or working in a DevOps culture a plus.
- Relevant certifications a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.