R&D IT Project Manager #1890
The R&D IT Project Manager will oversee Development IT projects supporting pharmacovigilance. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 95 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This role requires the ability to:
- Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of the project in a deadline-driven environment.
- Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers. Own the quality of the project delivered.
- Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
- Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, and associated SDLC
- Experience working with third party vendor management (SaaS, business service partners
- Experience with GxP Validation and CFR Part 11
skills: The Project Manager has 5-7 years project management experience and 8+ years in IT. He/she will monitor resources both internal to Biogen as well as external vendors and partners. The Project Manager is accountable for ensuring that the projects are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget, and target dates. The Project Manager will ensure that internal staff, as well as vendors and third-party project managers, provide committed project deliverables to the appropriate cadence and high level of quality.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.