Work closely with our Business Partners and Technology Leadership to manage end to end programs. Reporting up the Director of Product Manamagment, you'll driving a program with attention on data-driven approaches to operations, generating a culture of automation to drive efficiency and reduce risk, and hypothesis-driven methodology in incident, performance, and capacity planning.
location: BELLEVUE, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Bridge Product, Design, and Engineering by managing stakeholders and end-to-end complex product execution
- Own end-to-end execution and likely part of product as a PM
- Work on iterative improvements on the newly launched MVP
- Collaborate closely with a senior designer and team of engineers
- Continually build skills in relationship management, social-awareness, and self-management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Program Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.