job summary: Required:
- Experience with .NET C# Web Forms, MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
- Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals. Degree preferred but will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience and/or knowledge of open-source technologies (Angular, Hibernate), database technologies (Oracle/mySQL), MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT
- Knowledgeable in HTML and Webpage scripting.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodology
- Experience developing Unit Tests using tools such as Junit, NUnit, MSTest to verify your code quality
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Desire to continuously improve and evolve all aspects of the work environment
- Passion for automation and simplicity
- Healthcare knowledge
- Cloud Technologies including container based applications
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Technologies
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Join a development team in delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
- Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
- Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve including the design, build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
- Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high performance cloud platform
- A great attitude with the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
- Passionate, motivated, adaptable, team-oriented individual
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.